Finance Controller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Finance Controller Interview Questions

Finance controller interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Are you willing to go forward with this interview process even though we are selling off the division?

1 Answer

Did you research the company? Did you research about the company culture? (They are very passionate about the culture) Did you read the job description? What is P/L? What are its components? What do you understand by Audit and Controllership? How will you apply it to the job description. Questions on past work, position level, nature of work, level of ownership of the work done, level of authority in past job, etc.

"...so you like arbitrage using loan interests rates? Please, explain your method"

Tell me about a time when you had to solve a problem and you didn't have all of the information necessary.

Explain a time when you were in a team. What was your role and how did you contribute? (they asked in both back-to-back interviews, so think of different experiences.

Nothing Special, They ask regular questions such as tell me about you self, what do you know about doubletree by hilton.

It felt more like a conversation sharing some particulars about my experience.

tell a time when had to deal with an ethical dilemma and how you handled it

Usual experience, motivation and competency based interviews. There was no feedback whatsoever, despite me following up 2 times - rude, lazy HR people who couldn't even manage a polite "thanks but no thanks" - too busy spending their days liking each others' LinkedIn posts.

What were the annual sales of your most recent employer?