Finance graduate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Finance graduate Interview Questions

1,148

finance graduate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If a customer asked you how much paint we sell in a year and you had to calculate it on a napkin during a meeting, how would you do that?

4 Answers

A lot

I would take the gross sales (no discounts nor returns) and divide by the average price of paint. Of course you could discuss volume/mix considerations but this would not be back of the napkin. Hope this helps.

I'd dip (dunk) that napkin in my glass of wine and ask the interviewer if that was close enough to the truth...

Tell me about a time when you were working in a team and your opinion was challenged.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you received poor feedback on your performance. What was it and how did you handle it?

You have a Balance Sheet, Income Statement, and a Cash Flow statement. If you could choose two out of the three statements, which two would you choose and why?

5 Answers

Who is the most important person in the dealership?

3 Answers

what is the annge between hour and minute hand when it is 3:15?

3 Answers

In accounting, what would you do if you bought a car with cash?

Why servicenow?

3 Answers

Tell us about yourself? What do you know about Kaiser Permanente? Has there been any time you had a conflict with you supervisor and how did you fix it? What do you want to get out of the internship? What are your strength? What would your former co-workers say was your weakness? What do you like to do for fun?

4 Answers

Can you produce a WIP report?

2 Answers