Finance Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Finance Officer

Finance Officer Interview Questions

Finance officer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you influence franchise behavior when they think they know the business better than corporate does?

1 Answer

As a licensed State of Florida Master Plumber (21 yrs field experience) and a senior plumbing/fire protection designer for an good size engineering firm (plus a retired Navy Chief Petty Officer), I would take Mr Know-it-All out to a project under construction and have him make a list of comments that he noticed on the plumbing & fire installation as well as any other items engineers are responsible for. Nine out of ten :know-it-all" would flunk my test.

How important is our mission to you? Have you ever felt your work changed the financial future of the customers you served?

1 Answer

How do you see yourself getting involved with the company and/or its clients?

1 Answer

3rd Interview - I was offered if I had any questions. I questioned the inspection process for materials.This was head-line news as an entire section of a building at the Airport had collapsed.

1 Answer

The questions weren't difficult or unexpected. The biggest issue facing the two C-levels was travel. They wanted to know how I would best handle international and domestic travel situations (like missing flights, canceled flights, etc.).

1 Answer

So what do you want to know?

1 Answer

What was your experience in raising money

1 Answer

What do you about financial aid?

1 Answer

How would you save money if the Ambassador said the Embassy needs to cut 10% off the budget?

1 Answer

Are you sure you would really come here for what we are offering in salary?

110 of 153 Interview Questions