Financial Advisor Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Financial Advisor Associate Interview Questions

Financial advisor associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

The questions were not unexpected. They wanted to know how I would go about generating business.

1 Answer

Do you know about retirement benefits?

1 Answer

How do you deal with rejection on the phone, with examples... They used basic personality assessment questions like naming a hardship I overcame; tell me about a leadership experience I had, etc. Since the job involves a lot of phone calling, the interviewers asked many questions relating to that.

2 hour simulation with computer and phone, had to pretend you were an advisor, making cold calls and answering emails.

The interview questions don't really matter. How do you plan on being successful? Do you have an existing network who can refer you business? Do you have wealthy friends and family? Do you know of an untapped market who need financial advice? Do the research, create a plan, prove to them you have a good chance of being successful, and you'll get the job.

What kind of experiences have you had that made you interested in an advisory position?

What is your network

1 Answer

Don't remember as it was a few years ago, but there were a lot of "tell me about a time when...." questions one should be prepared for. Have both positive & negative outcomes to be ready to share.

Q: How will you be able to secure your future clients? (What is your sales pitch?)

1120 of 79 Interview Questions