Financial Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Financial Advisor Interview Questions

"When hiring financial advisors, large banks and financial institutions are looking for finance-savvy candidates who have the knowledge, experience, and sales skills to grow a substantial clientele base. In an interview, be ready to participate in a sales role-play with a hypothetical customer as well as discuss how you've attracted new clients in the past. While no formal degree is necessary, a background in business, sales, or finance is preferred."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why don't they offer a start up salary to get on your feet?

2 Answers

How are you involved in your community and do you have any kind of leadership role?

2 Answers

If you are going to do these many interviews in the first two weeks with us after boot camp, why didn't you do them with your other company?

1 Answer

Tell me about yourself; What is your name? Where are you from? What school do you go to? When do you graduate? What are your interests?

1 Answer

How many people would you contact a day?

1 Answer

After reading my business plan while I sat there, They asked me the name of a well-known organization that I am a part of. I just used the groups acronym. It is a group that people in his position are normally very familiar with. When I realized that he did not know who they were, I fought back the urge to ask if he was serious.

1 Answer

(Paraphrase) What are the characteristics you possess that would or would not allow you to be successful in a sales position?

1 Answer

As a partner, I own part of the form. It costs 180k to train you and get your office up and running. Why should I as a partner invest in you?

1120 of 2,244 Interview Questions