Financial Advisor Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Financial Advisor Trainee Interview Questions

Financial advisor trainee interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If given X area square footage and X length of the room, what is the room's perimeter?

13 Answers

The answer is one.

Oops. Make that four

That's easy-f'rinstince, if it's a 500 square footer which is 25 feet long, you'd figure the other two sides at 20 feet. To get the room's peri, you just add the four sides-90 feet!

Why do you want to work for Merrill Lynch?

2 Answers

Barrage of questions based on STAR prototype

1 Answer

After reading my business plan while I sat there, They asked me the name of a well-known organization that I am a part of. I just used the groups acronym. It is a group that people in his position are normally very familiar with. When I realized that he did not know who they were, I fought back the urge to ask if he was serious.

1 Answer

sales questions. theyll ask you questions about sales performance. what would you do if...and i tell you that i dont want your services, what do you say instead.....??

1 Answer

What niche are you targeting with your business plan?

1 Answer

Questions are pretty basic. One that threw me off was. If someone at the door asked you what a hot stock was, what would you say?

1 Answer

Where else are you looking? (It didn't seem tough at the time but the feedback from the recruiter made it clear)

1 Answer

What do financial advisors do?

1 Answer

why have you changed jobs so often

110 of 163 Interview Questions