Financial Aid Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Financial Aid Advisor Interview Questions

Financial aid advisor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

The most challenging question of course, " Why should we hire you?" Just answer honestly, voice your strengths, remain confident and one will be fine.

1 Answer

Upper Management - find processes that work and stick with them. Change is good, but too much change usually results to a negative impact further down the road.

What qualities would you expect that we would want the person in this position to posess?

1 Answer

I would say the most difficult questions were the ones that were never asked. One would be how do you view being encouraged to work hard for minimal compensation at a company that has a new location director every few months? And how do you feel about being asked to go above and beyond but zero tolerance if you make a mistake?

1 Answer

How many years I had in customer service jobs.

1 Answer

Do you feel you could meet our department metrics?

1 Answer

The most difficult was how would you respond if your 6pm appointment came in at 4pm and your 4pm appointment was already there. What would you do?

1 Answer

All their questions asked about our experience regarding multitasking and time management. Also there were questions regarding customer service.

1 Answer

What is one of your strengths/weakenesses.

1 Answer

How do you feel about cross tranining within the company to work on a variety of projects?

110 of 32 Interview Questions