Financial analyst finance development program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for financial analyst finance development program

Financial analyst finance development program Interview Questions

financial analyst finance development program interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you handle a manager who is asking you to do something you're not comfortable doing, like being dishonest about numbers being reported?

1 Answer

Tell the manager you don't think that's right and say I'm not comfortable doing that, it's not ethical! If they insist you do it or lose your job then you have to go above that manager and/or call the ethics hotline!

Do you have any leadership experience?

1 Answer

Tell me a time when you didn't get along with a team member and how did you handle the situation? Tell me how you would approach a situation in which you were confused and/or needed assistance to complete an assignment? Which was your least favorite class in college and why? Which class did you struggle with the most in college and what steps did you take in order to achieve a good grade? Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years? What is your dream job? Tell me about a stressful scenario you experienced in which the situation forced you to multi-task and how were you able to accomplish the task?

1 Answer

Technical: What's going on in the insurance industry in the news? What's going on in the finance industry in the news? What's going on with Zurich in the news? What is the insurance company's second-biggest expense? What are the four financial statements and how do they relate to one another?

1 Answer

Walk me through the three financial statements

1 Answer

Tell me about your past work experience. What have you found was the most rewarding? What was the least exciting/rewarding experience you’ve had?