Financial Analyst II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Financial Analyst II Interview Questions

Financial analyst ii interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Name a specific time you had to deal with a difficult client. How did you handle it.

All behavioral. The hiring manager wanted me to tell him how would I forecast Staples revenue. There was a chuck board on his office. I wish I had gotten up and write something on the chuck board.

How do I handled stressful situations? Walk me thru your resume. Basic behavioral questions.

If I gave you ten things to do, could you get them done? How about if I change that to five?

1 Answer

No, difficult questions. Just questions on how you handle conflicts and if you had any issues with coworkers. Questions about my background and skills.

What would your biggest enemy used to describe you? Why choose Citi instead of public accounting firms? Tell me your greatest accomplish? Tell me about a time when you delt with difficult coworkers. What would different you from other candidate? Why do you think verbal and written communication are important?

Why did you choose to move out of your current company?

1 Answer

All of the questions were pretty straightforward- walk me through your resume, tell me about a difficult problem you solved, how did you deal with a difficult co-worker, etc.