Financial analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor
Financial analyst Interview Questions

Financial analyst Interview Questions

Interviewers will expect financial analyst candidates to be well-versed in financial markets, modeling, and analysis. Make sure you are comfortable with both micro and macroeconomics. In addition to highly technical questions, be ready to answer a few behavioral questions that will show off your communication and collaboration skills.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

An array of 99 elements contains integers from 1 to 100 with one missing element. Find the missing element.

125 Answers

1. calculate the sum of elements in array say SUM 2. sum of numbers 1 to 100 is(n* (n+1))/2 = 5050 when n==100 3. missing element is (5050-SUM)

Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

In an environment of layoffs and restructuring, how do you keep your team motivated?

3 Answers

decompose the CAPM model and discuss limitations

3 Answers

Can I balance a high stressed work environment and role being that I was a single mother.

2 Answers

They asked a question that was somewhat confusing at the time but made a lot of sense later. They asked how I would deal with monitoring the work done by payroll administrators even as I was not their supervisor but was still responsible for the accuracy and quality of their work. Ironically, this question rang in my ears for a long time--it was definitely a dilemma.

Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

How would you handle an irrate internal customer during a business meeting?

2 Answers

Tell me what you know about the company?

1 Answer

How to calculate the NPV of a new opportunity

1 Answer

Why are dividends not part of the Income Statement?

1 Answer

How do you see yourself getting involved with the company and/or its clients?

110 of 17,844 Interview Questions