Financial Analytics & Research interview questions | Glassdoor

Interview Questions

1,996

interview questions shared by candidates

Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

The hiring manager stated in the first meeting of the interview process that "If you only work 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week, you will NEVER get your work done. You need to put in a lot more hours to accomplish what's expected."

Nothing unusual.

1 Answer

What do you know about us?

1 Answer

None, talked about himself and experience with OWASP.

1 Answer

Talk about previous projects, what technologies are used (language, framework, etc.), since I have a project portofolio site, the interviewer played around with my projects and asked me to debug one of them (oops, I didn't know I had a bug in that app before the interview, so if you guys want to showcase your work, make sure they are bug-free OR know how to debug them instantly). The interviewer also asked about front end frameworks like Angular and Backbone (since I used both for my projects), and Django (I used in my previous work). The questions aren't really technical, mainly about what can be done easily using these frameworks compared to hard coding yourself. The onsite interview lasts a bit longer, in which the interviewer explains their business and asked me to make a simple web app that is specifically for their use (mainly javascript).

1 Answer

Excel Test - Comparison of loan data between two different months then summarize the findings. SQL - Basic sql question related to joins.

1 Answer

where do you see yourself in 10 years?

your 3 greatest flaws, your biggest failure

1 Answer

Are you interested more in the position or the company?

1 Answer

Was asked something to do with statistics by one interviewer, which he laughed off as just kidding with me.

4150 of 1,996 Interview Questions