Want a Free Job Posting?

Financial Applications Engineer Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Financial Applications Engineer"?  See Companies

“If a 3x3 white cube is painted blue on its face and then cut into 1x1 cube, what are the chances of picking a cube with a blue side from a bag”

“My clock is 9 minutes slow every hour. At noon, it tells the correct time. After how many hours will it again tell the correct time?”

“(Programming Language Test) When casting an object of a polymorphic class from a base class, which kind of cast executes only if it's is valid?”

“Given a sorted sequence of 1 million numbers, write a program to find all pairs of numbers that add to 10.”

“Find the square root of a number without using the standard library function.”

“Some problems were quite difficult for this position. Maybe the interviewers didn't like me personally. Check if two linked list intersect, if so, find the intersection point. Travelling salesman...”

“Count the number of time the letter "l", upper and lower case, appears in a given paragraph.”

“when will be the next three palindrome dates?”

“A clock is going slow at a rate of 9 minutes per hour, and it's showing the right time now, it's Monday noon, what's the next time the clock show the right time?”

“How to implement a queue using a stack”

110 of 31 Interview Questions