Financial Controller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Financial Controller Interview Questions

"Financial controllers are hired for their management skills, attention to detail, and experience in forecasting and budgeting. During an interview, prepare to answer questions that test your financial knowledge, your understanding of your job duties, and how in depth you have looked into the company. In addition, you may have to role-play situations where you have to use your customer service skills to appease an angry customer or fulfill a potential client's wishes. Ultimately, employers are looking for candidates who are solid team players and can juggle many projects at once."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about a time when you were working in a team and your opinion was challenged.

1 Answer

Can I balance a high stressed work environment and role being that I was a single mother.

2 Answers

How old are you and when are you going to retire?

2 Answers

What was my biggest weakness.

1 Answer

None, they were all fairly expected. Be prepared to talk about your abilities. And be relaxed.

1 Answer

Very little specific information about the position was offered beforehand, so I had to do all of my own research. This made it difficult to prepare for specific questions.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years

1 Answer

There weren't any unexpected questions---they were all pretty basic get-to-know-you questions.

Explain a situation where you had to deal with an ethical issue

110 of 63 Interview Questions