Financial officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Financial officer Interview Questions

1,074

financial officer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Can I balance a high stressed work environment and role being that I was a single mother.

2 Answers

As long as the company allowed my son to come first in my priorities, I would be able to balance and maintain work and personal life.

That was an illegal question they asked if it is about your parental, marital, or health status.

They asked a question that was somewhat confusing at the time but made a lot of sense later. They asked how I would deal with monitoring the work done by payroll administrators even as I was not their supervisor but was still responsible for the accuracy and quality of their work. Ironically, this question rang in my ears for a long time--it was definitely a dilemma.

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

How do you see yourself getting involved with the company and/or its clients?

4 Answers

How do you influence franchise behavior when they think they know the business better than corporate does?

1 Answer

How important is our mission to you? Have you ever felt your work changed the financial future of the customers you served?

1 Answer

They asked me if I had experience with QuickBooks.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you were working in a team and your opinion was challenged.

1 Answer

Why Goldman Sachs/ do you know what we do here?

3 Answers

Have you worked in a warehouse environment before?

110 of 1,074 Interview Questions