Financial Planner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Financial Planner Interview Questions

Financial planner interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

what is the 1 thing that stands out on your resume that I should forward along to the firms sale manager?

1 Answer

i chose to answer with my commitment and work history. held jobs for over one year.

If you could have any job in the world, actor, athlete, what would you be and why?

1 Answer

There seem to be no standard questions asked by the HR team nor the hiring managers. PetSmart has had a vast amount of new talent coming from various companies. That said, expect to begin with the usual: giving them an overview of your resume, etc.

1 Answer

What are your goals in life?

1 Answer

How would you handle this situation: you know you're manager is doing something wrong, and every time you try to talk about it with him he never has time.

1 Answer

Where I hope to see myself in 5 years in regards to my own financial plan.

1 Answer

I had to do a role play with a person that was struggling with debt. Not having had a lot of experience with these types of scenarios in the past, it was challenging for me.

1 Answer

Before the interview sessions I was given a list of policy positions taken by Ric Edelman to check for compatibility, with the options of checking "Agree", "Disagree" or "Let's Talk About It".

1 Answer

Name one time you went above and beyond for a customer or client.

110 of 106 Interview Questions