Financial Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Financial Representative

Financial Representative Interview Questions

2,293

Financial representative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Try to research the Meyers Briggs, this should help and prepare for several behavioral interview questions focusing on customer service experiences. Make sure you prepare... Good luck!

3 Answers

Hey I heard you have to work on call and can't go out of town even if you aren't scheduled to work that day. Is that true?

Don't know, I hope not...

No thats not true. At least I never ran into that.

How big is your natural market?

2 Answers

Do you want the postion?

2 Answers

There was no real questions as all these financial companies want financial advisors or sales reps because they do not cost them a cent . Free labor with no benefits! A heck of a business model. Whomever came up with the concept should be giving a Nobel price by rendering useless the idea that people should demand wages for a job.

2 Answers

The brain teaser: You have 9 rubber balls, and a scale. One of the rubber balls is weighted less than the others. You can use the scale twice. How do you find which ball is weighted differently?

Tell me about yourself

2 Answers

How will you identify and approach your own clients

1 Answer

Tell me about a time where you went above and beyond for a customer. Tell me about a time where you received feedback and maybe disagreed with what you were told. What is something that frustrates you when you call somewhere for customer service?

1 Answer

You should know within FSR which of the three functions (finance, structured products, real estate) that you're the most interested in

Why are you here