Financial Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Financial Service Associate

Financial Service Associate Interview Questions

Financial service associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If you were to enter an elevator and there were 9 other people in the elevator, what would you do?

2 Answers

Because the job is based on selling Prudential services, it's pretty obvious what the answer the interviewer wants you to have. But don't lie. If you wouldn't talk to all or any of them, say that. You need to be honest. However, if you would talk to some of them, say who you would talk to (the people in the middle/back/front, etc.).

I would fart

Some question about people sitting next to each other according to a set of rules like A left of B, C right of A, D within 2 seats of A, etc. Then having to answer questions like Can A sit in an odd numbered seat?

1 Answer

The aptitude test consisted of questions such as: Is the quantity in column A greater than the quantity in column B given X is..... and 2x+y

1 Answer

Personality test: would you describe yourself as: a) hostile b) easy going c) ..... Should the 1st ppl you contact to sell to be your family members? yes or no

1 Answer

If I had to choose one I guess it would be when she asked if I could start at the beginning of the next week. I don't like to burn bridges so I wanted to give a two weeks notice on my job.

1 Answer

Are you looking for full-time or part-time (and other such generic questions because they don't care about your qualifications, they just want your 200 people list. What better way is there to get 200 FREE leads?!?!?!)

1 Answer

What do you know about our products

1 Answer

Why do you want to get back into the insurance field?

1 Answer

what do you like about this job

1 Answer

All the questions were simple and easy to answer

110 of 164 Interview Questions