Financial Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Financial Service Representative Interview Questions

Financial service representative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How big is your natural market?

2 Answers

Its a bad question because they are trying to gauge how many of your friends you want to try to sell insurance to right off the bat.

This company is horrible. After the Recruiting Coordinator promised to contact me the following week, I have not heard from her in a month and has NOT returned any of my 3 phone calls to see if she is dead or they hired someone else. However, judging from the current ad I see for the position I am seeking- the position is still open. No wonder some of these companies are ALWAYS hiring for positions if this is the way they treat people who are actually qualified, motivated and can get the job done. As far as this natural market BS goes- All they want to do is sell your friends/family with an insurance product that in most cases is not suitable for them however it is a sell and that is all they really care about. If you don't want to call people then do yourself a favor and don't take this job. you will hate it which is why they are ALWAS looking for unsuspecting fish to pawn this job off on.

Do you want the postion?

2 Answers

Professional goals; Interpersonal skills; Communication skills; Comfortable to talk with people;

2 Answers

If you were given a goal for the month to sell a certain product. How would you achieve that goal?

2 Answers

What intrigued you about New York Life?

2 Answers

The brain teaser: You have 9 rubber balls, and a scale. One of the rubber balls is weighted less than the others. You can use the scale twice. How do you find which ball is weighted differently?

2 Answers

Nothing important or critical to the job. It's all personal and leading questions designed to figure you out and "qualify" you. It's a sales pitch from the word go.

2 Answers

If I was looking for part time or full time employment

2 Answers

How much would you like to make in your first year with us?

2 Answers

Do you like money? Are you ready to work harder than you have in your whole life? Do you have any inhibitions?