First officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

First officer Interview Questions

1,347

first officer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you implement a reading program, inclusion or pullout; discuss how you would justify your rationale and give examples from your work experiences. this was not difficult to me, it was just the most difficult of the ones asked.

1 Answer

I would use an eclectic combination of both, as each learner needs are different. Pull out instruction works best for students who have distractibility issues and severe learning disabilities. It offers more 1-1 tutoring and intervention methods. Inclusion allows the student to have exposure to regular classroom content and also provides whole group instruction in the regular classroom for reading strategies and other intervention methodology to be modeled for all learners and facilitators.

Why did you choose kennywood

3 Answers

Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years?

3 Answers

Have you ever worked with or has someone close to you ever worked with a small business before?

2 Answers

They put you an scenario with a crew layover with a party and drinks at the hotel. Next day at the Airport one of the flight attendant is apparently drunk and no fit for flight. What do you do as a First Officer ?

2 Answers

The worksheet asked what an owlbear was?

2 Answers

Did I feel like the class was difficult

2 Answers

Why do want to work for us?

2 Answers

A lot of behavioral questions. Some coding, not difficult.

2 Answers

An unexpected comment -- you have taken a company to $120M in revenue. When we get to $100M in revenue how would you feel about stepping down or aside to let someone else take the company to the next level?

110 of 1,347 Interview Questions