Fitness Trainer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fitness Trainer Interview Questions

Fitness trainer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Do you try to get people to like you? Followed later by "Do you go out of your way to get people to like you?"

1 Answer

One question that stuck out in my mind due to the unusual nature of the question. I stated I do not placate others, but I attempt to provide a model of exemplary behavior in all facets of life, and subsequently people are attracted to those that are dependable, trustworthy, and reliable. Further explained it is impossible to gain everyone's approval while entering into difficult business decisions due to the wide variety of personalities and perspectives. In Gallup short answer terms, No and No. I believe they would like an employee that constantly seeks or requires approval, which is certainly an attribute that makes for very compliant direct reports while stymying innovation, collaboration, and transparent communication.

What made you decide to work at LA Fitness?

1 Answer

Is this industry a full time or part time thing for u

Name a time you went out of your way to help someone.

What are/is your: Credentials, education, relevant past work experience, views on work ethic & responsibilities, personal philosophies, compensation expectations, scheduling preferences?

1 Answer

Name a time where you a made a goal and achieved it?

1 Answer

"tell me about yourself" "What is your experience in the field" "Have you ever led group training before"

110 of 14 Interview Questions