Fixed income sales interview questions shared by candidates
How would you invest $1 million?
While seemingly not a difficult question, it is important that you specify additional conditions: tolerable levels of risk, return objectives, etc etc. Once you've outlined the more specific objectives, you must be able to explain why you think each sector/security you would invest in would be a wise investment.
See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs
- Summer Analyst
- Sales and Trading Summer Analyst
- Fixed Income
- Investment Banking Analyst
- Sales and Trading Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Equity Research Associate
- Investment Banking Summer Analyst
- Sales Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Vice President