Flight attendants Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for flight attendants

Flight attendants Interview Questions

9,541

flight attendants interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Situation: If you were working and there was a passenger complaining about sitting next to someone of a different race, how would you handle it?

8 Answers

so how do you answer this question if the flight is full and you are not able to re-seat the passenger complaining, is this in air or before flight door closes? Can you help here with this one? Please

Quietly take the complaining customer aside and explain that re-seating is not an option. Ask the complaining customer if you could provide him with a soft drink.

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Tell me about a time when your job was frustrating and what did you do about it?

5 Answers

Create a PA Announcement for couple celebrating their 50th year anniversary

267 Answers

Describe the color yellow to somebody who's Blind?

56 Answers

Give us an example of a choice you made to go above and beyond what was needed to satisfy a customer. What was the situation? What actions did you take and what were the results?

54 Answers

Every question in the 2on1 maybe different so just take your time and answer. You can ask them to repeat the question is needed. You can also write it down but you must turn in the paper before leaving the room.

49 Answers

When did you make a mistake at work and what did you learn?

45 Answers

Possible random questions: Importance of the uniform? What is a quality a flight attendant should have? What does customer service mean to you? If you could be with someone on a plane for 12 hours who would it be and why?

36 Answers

why do you want to work for AS as a flight attendant.

35 Answers