Floater Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Floater Interview Questions

Floater interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

To explain why I thought I would enjoy working with Zaxby's

2 Answers

I am an extrovert, who thrives upon interaction with all people, very corporate minded. IWith extensive understanding of Corporate infastructure and Operations.

Simply put, because I am very corporate minded, with understanding of corporate infrastructure (IT standards, and chain of commands, as well as understanding the whole not simply the part), I am an Orange personality trait-being extroverted-risk taking, dareing and adventerous as well as, very people oriented, in addition, excelling to the best of my potential in social atmospheres, wether personally or professionally. Unbiased and truly emabracing all walks of life in each individual, for I genuinely love people! Therefore, I felt I would enjoy working there because of the customer interaction, the ability to meet new faces daily and bring about a smile for as the mission statment proclaims, "To consistently create encore experinces by enriching lives one person at a time." Being an Optimistic, and very compasionate and sincere person in my demeanor sends a warm and welcome and rewarding belonging to those whom I have had the opportunity to meet while performing to the excellence of standards, my daily job responsibilties- So therefore the reason I thought I would enjoy working at Zaxby's and the feeling of enjoyment is still ever present and I still care about the whole as a whole apart from the simple assigned task to my specific job title- I also found much strength and comfort in that Zaxby's is first of all Accountable only to God almighty!! As so am I!!

Tell me how you would interact with a customer if you were working at the teller window, and what you would like to see as the customer service aspect

1 Answer

"When will you know its time to leave McKinsey?"

1 Answer

"What would you do if your exec was on a plane to Germany to give a highly confidential presentation and you realize that he forgot to take the presentation with him?"

1 Answer

What age group do you prefer?

Do you like children?

1 Answer

Will you be able to travel and cover a wide area of stores?

1 Answer

Will you be willing to be more than just an rph behind the counter?

1 Answer

how many years experience do you have?

1 Answer

do you rather work alone or with a group?

110 of 111 Interview Questions