Food and Beverage Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Food and Beverage Director Interview Questions

Food and beverage director interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

So being that you have not worked for the company, what do you know about TPG?

2 Answers

From a factual perspective I know the company has continued growth and success within the industry and is not afraid to make tough decisions that prepare for this type of economy knowing everyone else will pretty much follow suit of the bigger branded companies in similar if not counterproductive time frames. I am also aware that there is a stigma and almost fictional type negative reputation from colleagues I have had that were former employees, to which has only encouraged me to take every word from our discussion as iron clad fact, not corporate small talk from someone I will never see again.

I'm sorry but having someone in a position that hires employees use the phrase "So being you have never worked here" I would have had to correct his English first. Maybe add a little punctuation? So, since you have never worked here, blah blah, blah, blah... The answer...What the Hell does that even mean??? I get the part about changing their shizniz when the economy is down. But the rest might as well be blah, blah, blah, blah. It reminds me of those characters the Wayans did that have heard words that sounded important and they wanted to throw them around but they did not have a clue of the meaning. Jibber jabber! Truthfully, you lost me at "So being" I had the red pencil out from that point on.

¨Are you sure you want this position?¨ the job requires long hours, lots of stress, little compensation in relation to workload. It is only meant for certain people.

1 Answer

Can't think of one specifically, but all questions were very vague from the GM. He was obviously looking for a certain look and attitude, as opposed to understanding the skills/background of me.

1 Answer

What can you bring to this company?

1 Answer

Describe an experience where you had to coach a team member.

All questions related to job

1 Answer

How do you balance work life?

1 Answer

Give me some instances where you led a project and the outcome is f the project

110 of 29 Interview Questions