Food & Beverage Manufacturing interview questions | Glassdoor

Interview Questions

9,918

interview questions shared by candidates

Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about yourself and your experience.

2 Answers

The following is the case study: Good Afternoon! It’s 3:30pm on Wednesday, and you are the night loading Product Available Supervisor at PBC’s Denver Production and Distribution Center. You have arrived at work, and are ready to start the handoff discussion with the first shift supervisor. She lets you know she cannot stay long today due to a personal obligation. She quickly lets you know that she has heard that there has been an unforecasted sales promotion ad for Pepsi 12 packs at Albertson’s and she thinks it may cause a product availability issue for tonight’s load out. As you walk by the message board you also see a note that two of your loaders have called in sick for tonight’s shift which will leave you terribly shorthanded. You then check your voicemail and find you have two messages. The first is from the Plant Manager who copied your boss the Product Availability Manager (PAM) on the message. He wants to meet with both of you to discuss WIP improvements, including changes to the layout of the pick area. The second is from the PAM asking to meet this afternoon about the recent downturn in bulk loading productivity. Specifically he would like to see the performance metrics for all individual loaders. Answer the following questions: What would be your course of action to address these situations? What are some key questions you need to ask and consider when resolving these situations?

2 Answers

Tell me an example when somethign did not go well......

2 Answers

Sell me a lobby display or cooler placement in a grocery store.

2 Answers

Tell me about your busiest day

2 Answers

Why do you want to move from your current job?

How old are you?

3 Answers

Do you believe in a higher power?

2 Answers

I always ask WHY the team member wants to join the team.

1 Answer

Not really a question, but attire.

1 Answer