Food & Beverage Manufacturing interview questions | Glassdoor

Interview Questions

8,838

interview questions shared by candidates

Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What would you do if a product was about to launch and the manufacturing plant called to say the wrong ingredients had been delivered?

1 Answer

Give an example of customer service issue and how it was resolved?

1 Answer

Give an example of fact based sales

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in 5-years?

1 Answer

I did have to do an ad-hoc presentation. They gave me the information about a product and I was supposed to "sell" the product.

1 Answer

Why did I apply for this position?

1 Answer

The unexpected question is when the owner of the company called my cell phone offering me another job position....I was interview for QA lead but end up taking Continuous Improvement Supervisor position. I get to set my own hours and implement some changes and improvement to the plant. I took the position and lest than 1 week i was offered the position with a grrrrreeeeeaaaaat pay. To add, i knew the QA Manager from my old job because she was the one you hired me 4yrs ago...so that was a lead way for me.

1 Answer

Have you ever had to discipline a direct report? How did you handle it.

1 Answer

Imagine there is on sandwich shop at the campus and it is the only one open. Everywhere else on campus is closed due to construction. Sales are up and profit is down. What three things do you think cause this?

2 Answers

There were no questions. It was mostly them talking about what they wanted me to do, and of course, one person would say they wanted me to do this, while someone else would disagree and say they wanted me to do that. Horrific.

3140 of 8,838 Interview Questions