Food Service Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Food Service Assistant Interview Questions

Food service assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you deal with difficult employees?

1 Answer

This manager was having problems with systems being respected and long time employees lacking discipline so many of his questions were gauging my ability to manage/discipline/motivate/teach.

There weren't really any hard questions. I was asked why I chose Earth Fare. Then I was asked what my responsibilities were with a restaurant I last worked with because it was a food service job I was being interviewed for.

1 Answer

Questions about my degree.

1 Answer

There was no difficult or unexpected question because I went in prepared and practiced most of the answers at home. The questions are pretty much all listed on this website. Also if you know nothing about Costco, be sure to do your homework on it before the first interview.

Research the company's history before your interview. This was very helpful for me during my interviews. They have a set list of questions to ask. A lot of, tell me a time when you didn't get along with a co-worker type questions.

Would you be willing to learn how to order?

1 Answer

Tell us your experience in food service management.

1 Answer

I thought hitting "add a question" would add a different question that I would answer, please ignore this text as an answer.

1 Answer

Do you know anyone who work here?

110 of 36 Interview Questions