Food service manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Food service manager Interview Questions

food service manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe a situation where you showed leadership?

4 Answers

Talked about a specific moment in my previous lifeguarding job where I had to step up in an emergency situation.

in july 1992,I was managing a fb ops in Irak.the war with Iran breaks out. and I had no more tomatoes in stock.I have decided to send a truck to Aleppo to purchases 200 kg tomatoes from the local Syrian market.The truck came back in the evening with 200 kg tomatoes on board. well done...!!

in the hospital of Ho chi Minh,where I was in charge of FB ops, one morning my staff refuse to work because they want more salary.I had to yeld at them, saying that they should be happy to work in such well equipped kitchen and using my experience. They all went back to work without any complaints any more.

Are you interested in taking a significant cut in your current salary to be in a company with such growth potential?

3 Answers

My concerns regarding taking the job. What I would need from her in order to agree to take the job. Would I be willing to do another drug screen.

2 Answers

How do I communicate with employees?

1 Answer

How much did I know about the position.

1 Answer

What is your experience in food service and then they give you scenarios as to what you would do if....?

1 Answer

describe a time I experienced bad customer service

1 Answer

Do you plan to stay in the Nashville area?

1 Answer

How do I handle a negative or disengaged employee?

1 Answer

Why did I major in Biology and then apply for food service?

110 of 86 Interview Questions