Foreign language Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Foreign language Interview Questions

foreign language interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What cities do you have a preference for? Oh, and by the way we have only openings in Beijing.

2 Answers

Just curious what was the name of your recruiter?

Carissa

I had to explain my teaching style and share how I felt it would benefit the students overall.

1 Answer

There were questions asked that were related to teaching.

1 Answer

Why do you want to work in technical support?

1 Answer

How would you conduct a typical lesson? How was your rapport with students and staff? What are some of the principles/methodologies you follow? What was the teaching schedule like in your previous schools? Student population? How would you handle a block schedule?

1 Answer

Interview 1: When can you start? -About 90 days seems reasonable So not on the 1st? How about next month? -The 1st is in 2 weeks so no. And next month is still to soon because I need time to get my visa, find a decently priced plane ticket, and attempt to pack like I know what I'm in for. ..and then a bunch of random questions I had. Just don't be a total weirdo and you should be ok. Dress casual. Jeans and an obnoxious blue polo are excellent choices. Have music. Be animated. Say something nice Iverson's feet and go into great detail about your feet. Being barefoot is a plus because almost everyone in the HR department has a foot fetish. (It sounds weird but trust me, just do it and when you arrive you'll understand) Interview 2: "Ok go:" did my skit Ok great when can you start?

1 Answer

Demo in Spanish for the on-site interview.

1 Answer

Check the work space in my home and quizzed my knowledge in teaching

1 Answer

Show me how you would teach a foreign language concept?

110 of 34 Interview Questions