Formal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Formal Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Formal Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

There wasn't any unexpected or difficult questions. I just had the impression that he didn't read previously my Resume, as he was confused about my former Bank employer.

1 Answer

I was told that I will get the Branch Manager decision in less than 7 days.

The interview was a joke. It was formal however he barely looked at my resume and only asked a couple questions. Probably the hardest was "Why are you interested in working for us." Really a fluff question.

1 Answer

Well, the most difficult for me was when they found out I was a military veteran and then the interview became very casual and I was asked what it was like to be in the military in the early 80's and it was like I was with a group of my girlfriends and not potential employers. I do not think it will be like that again because the division has been undergoing a lot of changes and I believe anyone interviewing in the future will come against a more formal and professional environment than I did back then.

Why use Assertion-based verification for slow peripherals? What is the disadvantage of functional verification for these devices?

Where would you like to be 5 years or 10 years from now?

1 Answer

I've been on several job interviews before so nothing came out of left field. She asked about my experiences, my education, and what i knew about the company. I guess the thing to remember is read the about me section on Chipotle's main page. I'm not sure about other stores, but my GM has that thing memorized and during non- peak hours she always asking us trivia questions about Chipotle.

17 of 7 Interview Questions