Marketing Interview Questions in Fort Collins, CO | Glassdoor

Marketing Interview Questions in Fort Collins, CO

Marketing positions cover a variety of roles, ranging from technical market analysis to creative storytelling. If interviewing for an analytical role, expect to answer statistical questions about market trends and patterns. If interviewing for a non-technical role, focus on highlighting your strong written and oral communication skills as well as your experience running compelling campaigns.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

"you have this friend who happens to be in a little trouble, actually a lot of trouble. This friend has a warrant out for his arrest and needs a place to hide. What do you do? Oh and by the way, your friend is a giraffe. What do you do?"

2 Answers

Depends on how good of a friend he/she is and how creative I am. If this is a lifetime friend I love with all my heart and I believe they are innocent, I hide them, and I get them THE best defense attorney I can afford. Then, I arrange for an animal sanctuary to dress them up like a tree, to hide them in plain sight, to make sure they are safe.

Disguise them as a horse and stick them on a farm

What experience do you have in sales?

1 Answer

Why Madwire? You could work anyone, why here?

1 Answer

What was the biggest issue I saw with the job? This question was asked over and over again.

1 Answer

What makes you a good salesman?

1 Answer

What from your past experience would be the greatest strength to succeed in this position?

1 Answer

Tell me about yourself...

1 Answer

What was the last book you read?

1 Answer

The questions essentially ask: are you hungry, are you humble (willing to learn), are you intelligent.

1 Answer

Mostly just questions about my personality. Trying to gauge how I would fit in with the team and the culture.

110 of 42 Interview Questions