Pharmacy technician Interview Questions in Fort Collins, CO | Glassdoor

Pharmacy technician Interview Questions in Fort Collins, CO

A pharmacy technician works closely with pharmacists to carry out administrative duties and supply patients with prescriptions. Be prepared to answer questions about your ability to deal with confrontational customers. You may be asked to engage in a few role-play scenarios, such as a patient not understanding how to take his prescription or a patient approaching you in a lot of pain.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about a time when you had to adjust how you spoke to someone in order for them to understand you; then, how did you know your method worked

1 Answer

I used a situation where I had to explain something to a foreigner who was having a very hard time understanding me. So, I took the conversation to a much easier level, and made sure the customer understood me. I knew by his body language and facial expression that I was now being understood.

Describe a time where an employee asked you for assistance, you didn't help them, and why.

1 Answer

If you see two of your co-workers fighting, what do you do? For example, they were arguing about who was doing what duty for the day and couldn't come to a solution.

How do you exemplify the companies values?