Product Manager Interview Questions in Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

Product Manager Interview Questions in Fort Worth, TX

Often considered the "CEO" of their product area, product managers oversee the strategy, production, and implementation of a particular product. Because product management teams include members from different backgrounds such as engineering, design, and data design, product managers must have strong communication skills and excel in cross-functional work environments. Expect to answer questions about your management abilities, prioritization skills, and experience working in product. Though not required, technical backgrounds are advantageous particularly when applying for roles at tech companies.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you break down an enhancement request into stories?

1 Answer

Walked through the process using the sample data provided

They asked if I had any project management software experience. I did except for the program was created by my last employer so I had experience with a product no one would know about.

A variety of "what would you do if...." questions Be prepared to make presentations over specific topics covering your strengths, experience, etc

Explain a time that you were entrepreneurial, and developed a product from strategic concept through deployment, and what the results were.

Do you lie?