Foundation Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Foundation Program Interview Questions

Foundation program interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Descibe exactly how you buit your program and the objectives it was designed for and what you did when the goals were not met.

1 Answer

This didn't really apply because my program was successful, however it ws a bit different form the program they have in place. Si i addtitionally I gave examples of some other instance from a previous career in sales when the goals didn't work out.

Honestly 2 most unexpected questions got me and probably had me look unprepared. It was something like describing a project and explaining the methodology I used, why I used said method and what was the outcome. Something similar to the above, but I had to state the technical specifications of the solution. So in general, please prepare solid solutions and explain them in a stepwise format. I tripped over these questions for some reason. Even if you have interview experience, please do NOT underestimate the exploitative potential of these 2 questions. I believe they got me, because I was ill prepared for them.

1 Answer

Name an instance when you had to deal with someone unruly (angry, disgruntled etc.). What did you do to calm them down? What was the result of the situation

1 Answer

They asked about my life outside of work a lot. It took me by surprise at how casual they seemed on the surface.

What do you know about State Street?

1 Answer

Describe a time when you've had a conflict with a team member. How did you handle it?

Group interviews ask you to solve a problem (like a business case). Mine asked us to solve a problem concerning information and a need make it accurate, eradicate old information and make changes in real time. Also help people have certain level of access to this information. If I had known I wouldnt have said much, cuz I didnt know much. My advice is: Let people talk. You do the listening and contribute what you know. It is timed like this: 15 minutes to go over the problem with by yourself, in the interviewer's presence. There are like 4 interviewers that wont say a thing and are writing their evaluations of you (you are with your team, but you are not allowed to talk to them in these 15 minutes). 30 minutes to plan with your team about what the solution will be. This where you need to talk and be wary of your interviewers (I suggest you read up on group interviews of this sort). During this time, yall need to find time to know how you intend to present your solution to him. 5 minutes to present your findings to the head interviewer (he will make himself known).

110 of 20 Interview Questions