Fraud Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fraud Specialist Interview Questions

Fraud specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Prioritize note cards

1 Answer

It was hard because none of the values on the card are any less important than the other- you just gotta be able to justify your answer.

Why would you freeze my account?!

1 Answer

There are several questions that focus around "give me a time when" so be prepared to answer questions like that as they do vary in what kind of situation. Ie, when you had a difficult customer and how did you overcome it? Or, give us an example of a time you went above and beyond for a customer.

1 Answer

Describe a situation where you had an irrate customer and how did you resolve this mattter.

Can you think of a time when you had a problem that you had to act quickly to solve? What did you enjoy most about your previous job? What were your responsibilities at your previous positions?

Short term goal, that can be tricky

what do you know about fraud?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time where you had to work under pressure, analyze facts quickly, and come to a decision that produced great results

If you could be an animal what animal would you be?

110 of 90 Interview Questions