Customer Service Representative Interview Questions in Fremont, CA | Glassdoor

Customer Service Representative Interview Questions in Fremont, CA

"As the first point of contact between a company and the client, a customer service representative must have impeccable communication skills and conflict resolution abilities. Expect your interview to consist of a lot of role-play or ""describe a time when..."" questions that will test your ability to deal with irate clients, work well under pressure, and maintain a calm and professional composure. Make sure to come ready to provide a sales pitch of your company's product."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

No difficult or unexpected questions. The interview ended up being misleading because I was told I would be contacted early in the week for the interview results. It took several emails & phone calls to finally get the person on the phone only to find out I was not chosen. That is not professional when you say you will get back in contact with a person to let them know, and don't. If additional people are needed (in the months to come) I would be contacted. I don't trust that. Most employers never call you back or consider you later. The after-Recession job market is sure disingenuine. I had no impression that the person interviewing me was not interested. I don't appreciate having a long interview and traveling long distance to be told later I was not chosen.

1 Answer

I don't believe employers when they say it was you and the other candidate that was the strongest. Really?

How would you respond if you were a manager at a gym and someone who has not been to the gym in a year would like a refund for all the months they did not go.

The interview questions were very straight forward. Tell me about your experience and where do you see your self in this company.

1 Answer

If I had ever experienced an "over the phone" interview. How long thus far was my career? What were my strengths and weaknesses? What did I feel the "perfect position" is in general? Was asked to elaborate on each of my positions and required duties. Asked about my skill levels on several software programs.

1 Answer

I was asked if I were in temp to perm hire Also asked if I were interested in temporary work as well

1 Answer

Scenario: Customer leaves for Italy for a month, sees a charge on her electric bill during the time she was away and would like to be compensated for it. What do you do?

2 Answers