Front Desk Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Front Desk Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Front desk administrative assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

how I would handle an irate client who was upset that they were charged a $50 cancellation fee

See notes

The boss is very real to talk to, so it is best to not play the usual programmed responses with them. I was not expecting the hey that's nice, now let's just chat and be real for a second.

1 Answer

Tell me about yourself and your work experience.

1 Answer

Can you tell me about a time when you were dealing with an unhappy customer?

*Have you ever worked from home or online before ? *Are you currently employed ? *How many hours do you intend to dedicate to this job position if hired? *What is your past experience with data entry and customer service? *Do you have any quickbook exp & Why do you want to work for this company? *Whats your clerical speed? *What do you understand by privacy and code of conduct,How do you handle conflict?What are your career goals ? *What is your highest educational diploma and when did you receive it? *How long do you expect to remain employed with this company if hired ? *Do you have an idea of how to use MS excel ? *Tell me about yourself and your last or current job? *Why Should we Hire You?

1 Answer

What Costumer Service experience do you have? Is your schedule flexible for the weekends and holidays?