Front Desk Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Front Desk Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Front desk administrative assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

The boss is very real to talk to, so it is best to not play the usual programmed responses with them. I was not expecting the hey that's nice, now let's just chat and be real for a second.

1 Answer

I told her honestly about my goals, what I liked about her job, why I was applying for it, and what I hope to do in the future. She responded positively and affirmed my history and experience overall.

Can you tell me about a time when you were dealing with an unhappy customer?

If you could create the perfect position for yourself right now, what would it look like?

1 Answer

Tell me about yourself and your work experience.

1 Answer

Why should we hire you? Why are you a good fit for this job?

1. Tell me a little about yourself...who are you. 2. What college/university did you attend for your Bachelors Degree 3. What are you looking for professionally in a career? 4. Do you like sports? 5. Questions about my current job and my path that lead me to it. 6. Why do you want to work for our company? As well as many other conversational type questions to get to know who I am and a generally understanding for how confident and assertive I am in terms of talking to and meeting new people.

At what stage do you consider yourself to be at in your career?

1 Answer

What experience do I have in the Front Desk/ Receptionist area? , How would I handle a time when a customer would complain?, If there were to be no Manager's available to me one day while working, how would I handle the Front Desk/ store?

110 of 17 Interview Questions