Front Desk Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Front Desk Agent Interview Questions

Hotels count on front desk agents to ensure their guests receive top-notch customer service from checkin to checkout. Employers are looking for candidates with expert people skills and conflict management abilities. Come ready to discuss any experience you have in the service industry and how you handle a variety of potential situations including solving issues brought up by irritated guests.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

How would you add to the team?

2 Answers

I had 6months of taking over an HOA run condo resort in Orlando Florida, which is just outside of Disney. There's no greater pressure then working in the country's largest tourist destination. There's no greater pleasure than pleasing someone that has literally saved all year, just to stay with you.

By providing Amazing customer service

If you had a guest who came to the front desk angrily inquiring about why his shower was without hot water and you were also on the other line with another guest trying to answer a few of their questions while a few guests wanted to check -in, what would you do in this type of situation to make everyone happy?

1 Answer

have you had any experience in the hotel/hospitality industry?

2 Answers

How have you gone above and beyond for a guest/customer in your past jobs?

1 Answer

We only hire the best of the best. Tell me what makes you the best of the best.

2 Answers

A hotel customer thinks your voice is sexy on the phone and wants you to come up to his room after your shift is over and give him a massage. What would you say to him.

3 Answers

Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?

1 Answer

What does luxury mean to you?

How are you with people

2 Answers

Tell me a bit about your resume.

110 of 743 Interview Questions