Front Desk Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Front Desk Agent Interview Questions

Hotels count on front desk agents to ensure their guests receive top-notch customer service from checkin to checkout. Employers are looking for candidates with expert people skills and conflict management abilities. Come ready to discuss any experience you have in the service industry and how you handle a variety of potential situations including solving issues brought up by irritated guests.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If you had a guest who came to the front desk angrily inquiring about why his shower was without hot water and you were also on the other line with another guest trying to answer a few of their questions while a few guests wanted to check -in, what would you do in this type of situation to make everyone happy?

1 Answer

I would ask the person on the other line to please hold while I find out the answers to their questions, ask the angry guest to please come forward so I could help them with their issue & call maintenance while also politely thanking the other guests waiting in line for being so patient. Then I would answer the guest's questions who is on the phone, quickly hang up, and help the guests waiting in line.

have you had any experience in the hotel/hospitality industry?

2 Answers

How would you add to the team?

2 Answers

How have you gone above and beyond for a guest/customer in your past jobs?

1 Answer

We only hire the best of the best. Tell me what makes you the best of the best.

2 Answers

A hotel customer thinks your voice is sexy on the phone and wants you to come up to his room after your shift is over and give him a massage. What would you say to him.

3 Answers

What does luxury mean to you?

How are you with people

2 Answers

Tell me a bit about your resume.

1 Answer

Where do you see this hotel fitting in to your life?

110 of 820 Interview Questions