Front Desk Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Front Desk Agent Interview Questions

Hotels count on front desk agents to ensure their guests receive top-notch customer service from checkin to checkout. Employers are looking for candidates with expert people skills and conflict management abilities. Come ready to discuss any experience you have in the service industry and how you handle a variety of potential situations including solving issues brought up by irritated guests.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

1)Tell me about yourself. 2)Tell me about a time you had a conflict at work & how did you resolve it. 3)What made you apply for this company?

Are you flexible?

2 Answers

They asked about what customer service experience you had and how you deal with difficult situations.

do i have another job

1 Answer

nothing difficult all he wants to know is if your willing to work hard for min. pay

1 Answer

How do you deal with an angry guest

1 Answer

Name a mistake you have made.

1 Answer

Tell us some things about yourself?

1 Answer

The questions were not really difficult. There were situational questions (tell me a time when you...) I did not however, expect 4 interviews for an entry-level job, but I guess that is how they get the best candidates, by getting to know the applicant.

1 Answer

Tell me about an idea that you brought to your previous employer & what were the results

4150 of 780 Interview Questions