Front Desk Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Front Desk Assistant Interview Questions

Front desk assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What are your strengths and weaknesses?

1 Answer

At that time it was my first job interview and so I had no real idea what my weaknesses were. I knew my strengths based off the work I did in my courses and the kind of group dynamic I could function in but for weaknesses I admitted I had no previous work experience to go off of at all.

what did benefit the most from your previous employment?

1 Answer

At the end of the group interview, you will be asked a silly question. This is your chance to humor them with a good answer. I was asked, "If you wish to take the weight of an airplane without a measuring scale available, how would you do it?"

1 Answer

It all sounded too good.

1 Answer

The boss is very real to talk to, so it is best to not play the usual programmed responses with them. I was not expecting the hey that's nice, now let's just chat and be real for a second.

1 Answer

If you could create the perfect position for yourself right now, what would it look like?

1 Answer

What do you like to do in your spare time? What are your strengths/weaknesses? Where do you plan to be in 5 years? How do you deal with difficult customers/co-workers?

What did you think of our website? - it was honestly really bad, so I didn't know how to answer.

110 of 58 Interview Questions