Front Desk Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Front Desk Associate Interview Questions

Front desk associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe a time when you had trouble with a customer and how did you resolve it?

1 Answer

Once was yelled at for not having a certain item in the store I worked in since it was a brand that no longer existed. I found an associate who was familiar with that type of project and went with her and the customer to the item section and helped explain what would be closest to what the customer has used previously and offered a coupon for her trouble.

What would you do if you were offered a better job with better pay in the next year? Would you just leave us?

3 Answers

Describe a situation where you've dealt with an angry or volatile customer in detail.

2 Answers

What is one of your biggest weakness.?

1 Answer

do you work well with others

1 Answer

experience and willingness to meet the job requirements

1 Answer

We had to memorize a long script before our first day of work on our own. Can you do it. Are you afraid of sales or being persuasive. Can you meet sales goals, pressure and quotas.

1 Answer

1.) give 3 negatives about yourself. I only had 2 prepared, she pushed for a 3rd-had to think fast. 2.) how did you handle an angry / upset customer and to explain the problem and how you solved it.

1 Answer

What had you heard about the Hyatt

1 Answer

What is your customer service philosophy?

110 of 475 Interview Questions