Front End Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Front End Manager Interview Questions

Front end manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would you do if a customer tried to return a item that was not purchased at Giant Eagle, how would you handle the situation if the customer insisted on returning the item.

1 Answer

Apologize, tell them the product is not a Giant Eagle, however we will gladly replace the item with a Giant Eagle brand for them to try and hope they will return and tell us upon a future visit how they liked the product.

I was asked about my prior experiences with regards to previous employers both pro and con. Then I was asked a series of questions regarding hypothetical situations and how I would handle them. I was asked about availability and reliable transportation. Then I was asked which job I would like because I qualified for multiple jobs that were available.

1 Answer

If I had a degree and what in?

1 Answer

If hired, Would you be willing to work random swing-shifts working at all hours. " We need some one to unload trucks of dog food at 2 AM and then work the service the service floor from 9 AM until 7PM".

1 Answer

Asked what I would do in the situation they're in (they have no process from what I was told)

Name a difficult situation and how you handled it.

1 Answer

Did I see myself with the company for a long period of time?

1 Answer

There were no difficult questions as there were not that many questions to begin with in all of that "interviewing".

What do you feel you have to offer to this company?

110 of 52 Interview Questions