Front end software developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for front end software developer

Front end software developer Interview Questions

1,728

front end software developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is a JavaScript callback function?

5 Answers

5 vote down star 4 I understand passing in a function to another function as a callback and having it execute, but I'm not understanding the best implementation to do that. I'm looking for a very basic example, like this: var myCallBackExample = { myFirstFunction : function( param1, param2, callback ) { // Do something with param1 and param2. if ( arguments.length == 3 ) { // Execute callback function. // What is the "best" way to do this? } }, mySecondFunction : function() { myFirstFunction( false, true, function() { // When this anonymous function is called, execute it. }); } }; In myFirstFunction, if I do return new callback(), then it works and executes the anonymous function, but that doesn't seem like the correct approach to me.

I don't think Bloomberg is a very good company. I am an excellent web developer and have gotten multiple offers from other companies with big names, but was rejected by Bloomberg. They are too demanding during the job interview and it becomes a game of how well you can interview as opposed to how talented an employee you are and how much you can contribute to the growth of the company.

A callback function is a piece of JavaScript code that executes after the main function that the callback is attached to executes successfully.

How to center a 200px x 200px div to the center of the screen?

2 Answers

As a designer, did I think I would get bored with coding and troubleshooting?

Given a number n where n+1 and n-1 are prime, prove n is divisible by 6

1 Answer

Say there was a function that took 1 second to execute and you needed to run this function 10 million times, how would you cut down on the execution time?

1 Answer

If we wanted to implement a method of tracking every click that the user made on the site, how would we want to do this?

1 Answer

What is== and === operator?

1 Answer

What are your greatest technical strengths?

9 Answers

"If you were stranded on a desert island, what three development tools would you bring with you?"

5 Answers

Describe some of the differences between HTML5 and HTML4.

4 Answers