Front line sales representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Front line sales representative Interview Questions

front line sales representative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How have you handled rejection in sales?

3 Answers

The "no" is part of the process. Each one gets you closer to a "yes".

Respected sir, 1st we need to know the reason why customer rejected. 2nd-we need to check the requirements of customer 3rd- we need to check the rejected sales item moving or non miving 4th-if slow moving items we must provide as promotion. 5th-if moving item rejuction then to create the item profile advertise towards the customer to convenience. We can put also little promotional rewards with dead stock items. 6th-every chain group member advertise our item product with customer smoothly and take feed back with customer. 7th- check our product also defective or not. 8th-may be customer not satisfied with cost price. There are many of thinks to rejuction and we can handle it by hard work and dedication.

"I have two concerns with your application. One, you've never had sales experience before - many of our applicants come in with professional sales experience. Two, you are very young. Most of our customers are families, or retired - how would you relate to those people?"

1 Answer

The only question they asked me was "how would you sell a timeshare", no other questions, Mostly talked about how everyone was making over a 100K a year. How the top sales person just bought a house and a fancy sports car.

Would you rather be number one in sales or be number 3 and make 20,000 more

1 Answer

Did i have any sales experience

1 Answer

Asking you to describe your best vacation.

1 Answer

Why Wyndham? How much do you want to make? What is your sales history? What was your best year sales wise?

Typical sales - WVO hires more on your "sparkling personality" than actual sales skills.