Full Time Sales Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Full Time Sales Lead Interview Questions

Full time sales lead interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why don't you have children to wear our clothes?!!! Totally illegal and inappropriate!

1 Answer

I'm sorry but you may not ask that type of question. So she asked if had nieces or nephews to wear the clothes! Again I gave the same response. Then she asked if my husband and I had considered infertility treatments. I told her to change her line of questions or I would report her to human resources. As a district manager, she should have known better!

No hard questions asked - most was easy dialogue about their product.

1 Answer

How many times will you fail at something before you succeed?

2 Answers

How to deal with insubbordanate co workers?

1 Answer

Q: If I told you that I was in the business of creating a product. And these products needed customers to buy them. And these customers were located everywhere. And these fake products were - I don't know - widgets. And I told you that I needed to sell them. As an inside sales representative, how would you go about doing that?

1 Answer

What are three areas that Dropbox for Business should go after in the coming year?

1 Answer

The most difficult thing to do in the interview process is to pick out a product and sell it to the interviewer.

1 Answer

Strong, short sales process- often times have to drive customers to make a decision for an expensive treatment on first visit. Make them "fear the loss" of a promotion- i.e. must close the deal even if good qualifying has not occurred.

do I have reliable transportation

1 Answer

How much do you know about Laser Hair removal?

110 of 654 Interview Questions