Furniture Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Furniture Associate Interview Questions

Furniture associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Are you comfortable selling extended warranties and insurance?

1 Answer

Yes, I currently sell both in my current position and have one of the highest closing ratios in the category.

I was told I was asking for a salary band that was outside the offer scale - what salary would I accept if offered the posisition. (this put me in a spot) I was not asking for more - just to meet my current salary.

1 Answer

What experience do you have selling furniture?

1 Answer

What kind of management are you looking for in a potential employer?

Sell me this pen! And another time: Choose an item on the floor and sell it to me.

The questions about working on a team. I have never worked on a team so I had to make up a situation.

Crate had some of the best interview questions I've ever been asked, and were definitely designed to identify mature, experienced and competent furniture sales professionals. Their standards are high in a way that I think is very appropriate, and the questions are respectful to all parties. There were about 20 questions ranging from credit agreements to handling objections, closing sales to workplace relations.

They asked a lot of "What would you do if.." scenario questions. "Have you ever been in a leadership role in your previous/current jobs?" "Why do you want to work at Ashley Furniture?" "Have you ever worked a commission based job?" "Are you available to work evenings, weekends and holidays?"

110 of 32 Interview Questions