Software engineer Interview Questions in Gaithersburg, MD | Glassdoor

Software engineer Interview Questions in Gaithersburg, MD

Software engineers write programs to design and develop computer software. Interviews are highly technical, so come ready to work through coding problems and math brainteasers. The specific questions you are asked will depend on what type of programming position you are looking for. Try researching a specific software discipline such as web development, application development, or system development.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

They asked me to show how I could loop over the words in a sentence backwards.

2 Answers

It was easy but awkward on a sheet of paper. I broke the words of the sentence by using a regular expression and then looped over the resulting tuple backwards. When I got home, I then realised that there was a built in function for the language I chose that can iterate over the object in reverse order. It was just never a problem I had to tackle.

Split sentence using space character into an array of strings. Then traverse back the array.

given this string how would you go about reversing it

2 Answers

Describe a scenario where you were unable to solve a problem? How did you resolve it ?

1 Answer

Nothing difficult. Questions were easy.

1 Answer

What is your greatest weakness

Multi threading, Core Java

1 Answer

Capture data from 5 simultaneous streams, run a process on each stream and update the database.

Reverse char array

1 Answer

List some of the findings domains in the SDTM

1 Answer

Can I do the job that they are hiring for?