Game artist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for game artist

Game artist Interview Questions

game artist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do you draw?

3 Answers

I love drawing. I’m currently enrolled at full sail

Como iniciamos

What's your favorite game from Rockstar?

5 Answers

I was interviewed by two of the lead game artists assigned to a project on which I would have been assigned a contract. After completing a skill test, which they demonstrated excitement, and confidence in, I was asked to show more (past) examples of the type of work that was performed in the test. I can not, to this day, figure out why anyone would care about an artists past skill-set as opposed to their most recent, and most relevant work. I was denied this position because I did not have a backlog of relevant work, however, had a current, on-demand example of the skills required for, and expected by this company and position.

2 Answers

Why do you think you would be a fit here at Three Rings Design; Sega of America?

1 Answer

Describe how you take feedback?

1 Answer

I was asked about some obscure technical knowledge about animation that I was not familiar with.

1 Answer

Do you like video games? What consoles do you own? Have you ever written as a video game journalist before?

1 Answer

How long have you played Rockstar game titles?

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Tell me about your experience with using Unreal Engine.

What projects have you worked on. What software do you use. Years of experience...

110 of 20 Interview Questions