Geek squad Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Geek squad Interview Questions

geek squad interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If an elderly lady was upset that her computer was infected with a virus, what would you tell her?

3 Answers

I would explain to her that she needs proper security software that is up to date and not to download anything that is unknown to her.

I guess that worked for you because you got the job. But I think they were looking for more of an answer like "oh well i'm sorry you got a virus, but we can remove it for you, also we have security software that will keep you from getting another one. If thats something you aren't comfortable with setting up yourself we would be happy to install it for you"

I would show empathy inform her that this has happened to me before and ensure the proper expectation after removing virus to add security to prevent this from happening again.

Would you turn your friend in for stealing a bag of chips?

3 Answers

What I would do if a customer asked to speak to a Manager that was not available.

3 Answers

Explain the concept of a hard drive and memory to a really old lady and what does it mean if a hard drive crashed?

3 Answers

How would you descibe work ethics?

3 Answers

What will you do if a customer is upset that his device isn't ready for pickup? (GM QUESTION)

1 Answer

Why are you leaving your current company a second time?

2 Answers

do you know about shrink

Tell me about yourself.

2 Answers

How would you describe PC repair to someone who doesn't know computers?

110 of 350 Interview Questions