Geek Squad Operations Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Geek Squad Operations Agent Interview Questions

Geek squad operations agent interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Explain the concept of a hard drive and memory to a really old lady and what does it mean if a hard drive crashed?

3 Answers

I don't remember how I answered this but I briefly laughed and made some analogy of a trinket box (hard drive) and the jewelry being programs or something like that being put into that hard drive and the crash having the hinges broken where you couldn't store that jewelry in the box anymore..you need a new box. The memory..have no idea what I said. The Sales manager kinda laughed but loved the answer..this was followed with two other questions before he called in the GM

I'd explain it as an old vinyl record, and for one reason or another it got a big scratch on it. So when the computer tries to "play", it skips, and doesn't know what to do after the skip.

My response would be that the hard drive is the brain of your computer. Think of it as having a headache or not feeling well, which in turn does not make you work at your best.

Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult person or situation and what the resultant outcome was

1 Answer

No really difficult questions. Anything to do with employees stealing is met with instant termination though. No chances. Those questions are meant to trip good-natured people up.

1 Answer

What was your worse job you ever had and why?

1 Answer

What will you do if a customer is upset that his device isn't ready for pickup? (GM QUESTION)

1 Answer

"What have you done in the past that demonstrates going above and beyond."

What would you do if you seen someone snatch an item in plain view and walk out of the store?

What would you do if you learned that a co-worker was stealing from the company? (time clock, product, misuse of employee discount)

1 Answer

A lot of "what would you do" questions. No questions were relevant to the actual job. Questions were a joke.

110 of 16 Interview Questions